NRC News - Archive
Can't find what you're looking for? Our health information specialists are here to help. Contact us at 800-233-4050 or online.
The NRC News is our bimonthly online newsletter of timely topics and helpful hints about living and coping with ADHD. Each edition includes articles in both English and Spanish, our Ask the Specialist feature, as well as a reference to a recently published scientific article about ADHD research in Science Update.
- November 2011 - ADHD and Teens: Defiance and Driving
- September 2011 - Parents who Disagree on ADHD and Finding Treatment for Adults
- July 2011 - Start the School Year Strong
- May 2011 - Tips for Moving and Finding a Coach for Teens
- March 2011 - Is it Just ADHD?
- January 2011 - Adults, ADHD and Support; Applying Multimodal for Children
- November 2010 - Hosting the Holidays and Finding ADHD Friendly Gifts
- September 2010 - Making Relationships Work and Managing Time for Children
- July 2010 - ADHD Treatment Providers for Adults and the IEP Process
- May 2010 - Treatment for Adults with ADHD and Planning Summer Vacation
- March 2010 - Accommodations for people with ADHD
- January 2010 - Physical Activity: Does it Help with ADHD?
- Nov. 2009 - Managing ADHD for the Holidays
- Sept. 2009 - ADHD and Adults, Making Friends for Children
- July 2009 - Sibling Support and Adult Time Management
- May 2009 - Preparing for Camp and College
- March 2009 - Parent Training and Recovery
- January 2009 - Diagnosing and Treating Preschoolers with ADHD and Building Adult Social Skills
- November 2008 - Talking to friends and family about ADHD and getting that first part-time job
- September 2008 - ADHD Awareness Day
- July 2008 - School Choice and Transitioning from School to Work
- May 2008 - Conflict, Cars, and Teens with ADHD
- March 2008 - ADHD in the Workplace and Neurofeedback as a Treatment Option
- January 2008 - Welcome to 2008
SAMHSA - Understanding Mental Illness -- After the Virgina Tech Tragedy
SAMHSA - Coping with Traumatic Events
NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) - Choosing the Right Treatment: What Families Need to Know About Evidenced-Based Practices (A Family Guide) -
indicates that the file is a PDF and requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Updated: January 2009